Top Rated Catering In Chicago
Over 40 Years Experience
Chicagoland Catering Top Service Areas
- Edison Park
- Des Plaines
- Harwood Heights
- Norwood Park
At Perry’s Catering, we pride ourselves on our freshly prepared, delicious food, offered to you at reasonable prices. Since 1967 our customers have trusted us to enhance their special occasions.
Since 1967, Perry’s has been serving outstanding food to the surrounding Park Ridge community and Chicagoland Area’s that include Edison Park, Norridge, Des Plaines, Harwood Heights just to name a few.
To continue in the food business for 40+ years, you have to be doing alot of things right. Our food prices are listed right on this website so you “the customer” may design a menu based on your budget.
High-quality food expertly prepared and offered to you at affordable prices has been the secret to Perry’s success throughout the years.
Perry’s has over 30 corporate packages to choose from. Each package includes plastic forks, knives, plates, and serving utensils. Your tableware comes tastefully wrapped and banded to offer that little “touch of class” for your guests.
Looking for servers? Perry’s has some of the most experienced servers in the business at prices you can afford. Black pants, white shirt, bowtie with a Perry’s custom vest will impress your guests and eliminate any work for you so you may enjoy being a guest at your own party!
When presentation is a priority, we offer linen tablecloths, skirting, stainless steel bowls, woven baskets, beverage coolers and chafing dishes are all included with hired servers.
Perry’s also offers outdoor cooking, grilling tents, guest tents and outdoor games.
Whatever your needs or budget, Perry’s can accommodate you. Please call us and let our years of experience and know-how plan your next event!
- Always include an RSVP date on your invitations so you can order accordingly.
- Count children under 10 as half an adult serving.
- When serving appetizers before a buffet plan on 2 – 3 pieces per person.
- Plan on 1 1/2 to 2 pieces per person for desserts after a buffet.
- Serve your buffet one half hour after the time on your invitation.
- Give yourself plenty of space for the buffet to avoid congestion.
- Place your order early, you can always adjust your guest count.
- Our timed deliveries leave a 15 minute window for traffic delays.
- Sampling available at our restaurant.